An essay used by the sources of success:
- Guides and tutorials of well-known writers. They make it possible to learn the basics of the problem issues will be published. They tell about the basic principles of the studied problems, terminology, definitions, structure, and communication with other parties.
- Magazine articles, essays, sketches of famous scientists learn about the practical side of the project courses that show the different approaches in his office.
- Electronic resources are open to the world’s libraries, encyclopedias, textbooks, articles, dissertations, such as these, essays. They can easily experience the student investigates the topic and get outside. World experience also available in electronic form.
- Newspapers and dictionaries available in the university library will help to approach the research topic the teacher in charge of the courses. In general, teachers recommend their college textbooks, which requires the presence of students in the form of courses and some authors proposed specific publications that are stored in the university.
- Information on this subject, because the work is written. They only briefly, reflects the direction of opening arguments. The synthesis can be supported to develop a long-term plan.
Many students focus their studies of electronic resources online. It is not always correct. Keep in mind that in electronic form can only be a third list of bibliographical tools. Focus should not be seen and read the analyzes, but sometimes interesting arguments of other authors-students problem you have. Some of the information in the Lion work is done from published sources, input text.
As for the sources of courses organized. Example
Consider this, for example, to analyze a number of sources, of course,
The theme of project economics apply: effectiveness of growth factors.
What equipment should look at first? Of course, the basic definitions are:
- Production efficiency (different definitions by different authors).
- Different types of production efficiency.
Then you need to work problems when opening:
- What is the added problem of nuclear production efficiency?
- What factors affect the efficiency of production?
The answers to these questions are material to the first chapter of the book, of course. In the second part of his study of a specific example of a company is obliged to take into account the factors that have a positive impact on production efficiency. You need different types of costs, resources development, management, improve production, localization, production, consider the sources of the company’s more efficient to decide. In order to conjoin theoretical knowledge in the scientific literature and practical experience obtained, the operation of corporate investigated. In practice, leadership-training recommendations for the organization, which in fact lead to an increase in production efficiency.