Human memory and more opportunities for improvement
If you work with large amounts of information and the need to memorize many facts, theories and words it is likely to spend a lot of time on memorization and repetition of such information. In addition, you probably want to know how to improve your memory and make the most of your leisure time.
We know that students often have memory problems while trying to perform various tasks and assignments simultaneously. It is well known that a good memory is critical to success.
Memory is a wonderful and unique capability of the human mind. We have the ability to store large amounts of information, and remember, often as soon as the necessary information.
Human memory is about one petabyte. It is hard to believe that 20 petabytes is exactly what Google every day.
Once you learn how to improve your memory, you can unlock more opportunities for study and your career.
You can learn foreign languages faster and easier, and prepare for the test will be less stressful and more efficient, the desired result will be eased.
This is a great reason to learn a few simple tricks to improve memory and concentration.
What you should know about the human brain?
Understanding how the brain consolidates memories, and how it will provide a better understanding of how to improve both short-term memory and long-term memory.
The human brain is an incredibly complex organ. It controls almost all bodily functions, such as audio processing, visual processing, emotion, memory, emotions.
The brain is composed of about a hundred billion nerve cells called neurons. The ability to collect and send messages using electrochemical signals are special nerve cells.
The structure of neurons is relatively complex, which consist of a cell body, dendrites and axons, which has a complex structure. Proteins and fats are the building blocks of the components necessary for their work.
On the other hand, what is the smell of perfume or a new word in Italian will start the withdrawal process with perception.
The collected information is encoded and recorded chemicals and electrical impulses between nerve cells. When an electrical pulse is passed between adjacent cells, chemicals called neurotransmitters are released. When you get new information, communication between cells via dendrites amplifies and chemical complex.
In all these processes associated with memory that lasts a few basic elements – various elements such as proteins, amino acids and fatty acids to function properly. Where the administration is sufficient storage process will proceed as planned. Nevertheless, where there is a shortage of these materials, mechanisms and stages of memory will deteriorate and be damaged.
Think about it this way. To bake a good cake, it is necessary to have all the ingredients in the right amounts, is not it? If you get just flour, cake chef is not final.
How to improve memory: a proper diet will improve your chances!
So, how to improve memory?
Currently, there are more tips, techniques and exercises to improve memory, to effectively make your brain work and to improve memory.
Getting the proper nutrition is one of the best ways to strengthen memory. Proper diet not only makes you healthier and more attractive, but with elements that are essential for brain function, can also be improved, memory and concentration.
We all know that physical activity is very tiring and energy. However, mental activity requires a lot of energy, a lot more than you think! Most people underestimate the importance of nutrition for brain function.
Although the brain is only 20% of human body weight consume about 20% of daily caloric intake of people.
In the treatment of complex intellectual tasks and storing large amounts of information, it is very important to ensure proper nutrition for the brain to achieve the best results. What you eat more, which affects brain function, memory, concentration, attention, performance and mood.
Which foods help to improve memory and brain function well?
The main issue is how to increase the memory capacity by using specific consumption of food. To do this you need to get the right amount of essential nutrients.
Here are some examples:
- Glucose is the main substance of the brain with energy.
- Magnesium protects the brain against stress and aging.
- Omega fatty acids are important building blocks of the brain and nerves.
- Lecithin is a powerful antioxidant that protects brain cells and membranes from damage caused by free radicals.
- Zinc is essential for enzymatic reactions, such as the modulation of brain excitability. It is also important for the immune system.
- Iron plays an important role in the transmission of electronic pulses.
- Iodine has an impact not only on our brain function, but its absence can lead to a drop in IQ.
Vitamins are a separate group of compounds and should be present in foods that help you focus.
Read on to learn more about how to increase the memory by using various vitamins.
The best vitamin for the brain
- Vitamin C is important in the production of neurotransmitters that affect our ability to concentrate, ability to focus on specific tasks and store important data. It is one of the most important vitamins for brainpower.
- Vitamin B1 is responsible for storing and exchanging carbohydrates release energy consumed in the brain.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) is responsible for providing blood glucose. This is one of the vitamins that help you focus, so its deficiency can lead to serious concentration and memory loss.
- Folic acid (B9) converting carbohydrates into glucose, which is necessary for production of energy for the brain.
- Vitamin K is also good for memory improvement. This vitamin is essential for brain function, because its properties help fight disease and anti-aging benefits of Alzheimer’s disease.
We have provided a complete answer to the question, “How can I improve my memory?”
Six rules of good nutrition, which should be kept in mind
- Drinking plenty of water.
- Eating foods that contain natural sugars, such as cereals, fruits and vegetables.
- Including seafood, such as fish, oysters and shrimp to your diet because they contain large amounts of iodine and protein.
- Avoid foods that contain sugar, processed foods and refined foods. They contain nutrients to the brain, and it can be detrimental to the metabolism.
- Get healthy probiotic bacteria that contribute to a well-functioning brain.
- Prefer food, feeding the brain with vitamins such as B1, B3, B9 (folic acid), C and K.
Interest on other ways to improve your memory?
Products that help to improve memory and improve brain function:
- Vegetables. Focus on vegetables rich in vitamin C, such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower. Broccoli contains large amounts of folic acid and vitamin B, C and K. This improves the function of the nervous system stimulating ability of the brain and helps to avoid stress. It is also very useful for bone.
- Wear. Many berries are one of the best products that help to improve memory and concentration. If you want to know how to improve your concentration, try blueberries. These fruits and protect the body from stress have antioxidants that help increase productivity and willingness to learn.
- Lax. Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which help improve brain function. Researcher’s salmon recommended using from 3 to 4 times a week.
- Nuts and seeds. All nuts contributes to increasing attention, memory and brain health. These include the omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E, vitamin B6 and magnesium. , Peanuts, walnuts, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, cashews, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, nuts, eat some nuts you like! You can eat raw nuts and toast.
- Garlic. Along with many healing properties, garlic helps improve memory, cognitive brain function and longevity.
- Oyster. Oysters are very useful for the development of human concentration and memory, because they contain large amounts of zinc and iron.
- Whole grains. It is so rich in folic acid; it is difficult to overestimate the importance of whole grains, such as wheat bran and memory functions. Whole grains are also very important for reproduction.
- Eggs. Rich egg lecithin, vitamin B12, and essential fatty acids. Yolks contain choline, which is one of the most important parts of the nerve cells.
- Crustaceans. Fish and shrimp contain large amounts of omega-3-fatty acids necessary for brain cells and oxygen transport. These products may also help prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
Eating fruits high in vitamins, such as citrus fruits, mango, kiwi, melon, strawberries every day.
The brain needs food to study skills and exam
If you are a student who needs to keep in mind many details, select specific products for the study of brain skills that will help your brain work better under pressure. Proper nutrition can make entertaining easier and study information.
When preparing for exams and study information is difficult to plan strategically diet to ensure that it contains the necessary products to improve memory. Eating the right foods during the test, reduce stress, help you focus and add the effect while studying and passing tests.
Generally, you should eat the same food for the brain to improve memory information for the study as a normal student life.
However, what to eat for breakfast the day of the exam? We have selected some special products for this important table:
Five simple tips on what to eat before the test and how to improve working memory:
The day is to avoid such foods, such as biscuits, cakes, chocolate and sweets, which takes a long time to digest and stealing brainpower.
Avoid combination of protein with starch, because the combination can cause drowsiness. For example, you cannot eat steak fries and a little before the test.
Drink many beverages, so you do not feel thirsty, because the body does not get dehydrated. Clean water is always the best option.
Avoid soda, sugary drinks and coffee. Caffeine can make you nervous, which is highly undesirable during the investigation.
Includes breakfast is found in eggs, cheese, nuts or protein. Good evening will be a bowl of egg and cheese, whole grains, milk, cereal or oatmeal. Add a little honey, “as a slurry containing a source of glucose, which have a positive effect on the brain and memory.
As you can see, good nutrition plays an important role in the development and improvement of memory.
If you follow this simple diet and choose only healthy food guidelines, which are rich in vitamins and proteins, to see how to improve concentration, improve memory, and promote physical and mental health.
If you are already running in real life these tips, you are a real expert! Feel free to share their knowledge on how to improve memory with friends.